[Wine] JUST A COUPLE OF NUBBY QUESTIONS BETWEEN ME AND FREEDOM

Toni Ascó ignotion at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 23:35:35 CDT 2008

Hi jpearls,
As Paul Johnson said, most of the drivers come with the kernel, so if you
keep your kernel up to date you will have the latest drivers.
If you're asking for video drivers, then is another issue:
- In ubuntu (dunno if it's something more general, like "in gnome"),
nvidia/ati drivers are updated automagically (using System->hardware
drivers)
Otherwise i think you could download them from hardware vendor's web site
mmmm downloading drivers... when was the last time i did that? it sounds
so.. windowish :)
Hope this helps,

Toni