[Wine] Re: Problems with HTML Rendering. Ubuntu 8.04, Wine 1.0-rc1

AbdulRahiem wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 20 14:43:46 CDT 2008

I do not run as root. I only opened a terminal window as root for the purpose of running the command, in order to ensure that (lack of) write access would not be the problem.

The page I get, after it attempts to install gecko, is totally blank, except for the message: HTML rendering is disabled at the moment (or similar, I actually get it in Dutch, my UI language). There is no reference to apache.

Regards