[Wine] Mac OS X

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Sat Jun 21 05:47:38 CDT 2008

qiya wrote:
> I'm a bit new to all of this... exactly what must I do to get Wine working on Mac OS X??
>
> Thanks!

What type of Mac do you have and what version of MacOSX are you using?

If you have a Power PC based Mac (G4, G5) you basically are out of luck
as the version of Darwine for that processor are out of date.
If you have an Intel based Mac (Core Solo, Core Duo, Core2 Duo), you
should look for a version of Darwine, and there are several.  I use Mike
Kronenberg's Darwine builds because they include several packages that
you might find essential.

What Windows program are you trying to run on your Mac?

James McKenzie