[Wine] Re: Pilot Log Software Installs but Won't Run

bgood wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 21 20:33:56 CDT 2008

Austin987, thanks for the suggestion.

I deleted the .wine file and then CD to the Desktop directory to run the installer. The Term output was nearly identical except for the memory locations for the first few lines which I've pasted below, in case they help.

Is it possible to get the Windows Help feature running in Wine? I'm wondering if there might be some clues in the application's help files about what I could try.

Thanks,

bobg at HardyU8:~$ cd /home/bobg/Desktop
bobg at HardyU8:~/Desktop$ wine lbproNoMSI.exe
fixme:advapi:LookupAccountNameW (null) L"bobg" (nil) 0x328a44 (nil) 0x328a48 0x328a3c - stub
fixme:advapi:LookupAccountNameW (null) L"bobg" 0x1404d0 0x328a44 0x13f978 0x328a48 0x328a3c - stub
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub MigrateFeatureStates -> 1 ignored L"Upgrade" table values
fixme:reg:GetNativeSystemInfo (0x31d0ac) using GetSystemInfo()