[Wine] WoW low framerate.

xulgar stodgel at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 10:17:07 CDT 2008

I'm glad there is something new on this subject. I am using Ubuntu Hardy and
am having the exact same problem with the framerates. I have done the
registry tweak and everything else I could find. The funny thing is my
framerates are lower than they were on Win XP, but my latency is about half,
or more, of what it was. I am also using a SB Audigy and am using Alsa.
Everything works perfectly except for the framerates. I would love to know
how I can change that.