[Wine] Problem with Gothic2

Hartmut Figge h.figge at gmx.de
Sun Jun 22 15:59:09 CDT 2008

Synchron:

>i also tried the native dlls like it says on the AppDB-Page.
>But i got the same message...

Ah, dlls. There were problems, formerly, which forced me to install some
of them. Don't remember, though, for which game this was necessary.

hafi at e675 ~ $ ls .wine/drive_c/windows/system
d3dx9_29.dll  mfc42.dll

Should be all, but i'm not sure. ;)

>(sorry i'm german...my englisch is not the best....)

Mhm, that all is also true for me and the reason, why i hesitate to
write in english. *g*

But there *were* problems with the addon 'Nacht des Raben'. Took me some
time, to solve this. But the original Gothic 2 - i remember only the
problem with the setting of musicEnabled. Gothic 1 required setting this
pref to 0 also.

http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/ndr.jpg

Hartmut