[Wine] All Wine dialog boxes have the mouse symbol out of position

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Sun Jun 22 22:09:02 CDT 2008

briancady413 wrote:
> I disabled compiz and I still have the problem.OK. (Incidentally, it appeared to be off/disabled when I went to disable it. I tried to enable it just for the heck of it and it did not allow enablement.)

Please check Bugzilla for the existance of a bug report.  If one does
not exist, please complete one.  Please add the following:

Hardware specifications, cpu, speed, amount of memory, video card and
video driver version.  Please also be aware that it is highly suggested
that you update your video driver in Unbuntu before filing this report.

Thank you.

James McKenzie