[Wine] Re: wine-gecko

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 23 07:48:20 CDT 2008

WineHQ is .org, not .com, though it should bring up the page anyway. But sometimes it doesn't work. Another way to install gecko is with winetricks, which you should already have if you're using openSUSE's binaries. Try this:

Code:
winetricks gecko

If you get a message about there being no such command, you will have to download winetricks first, then run it:

Code:
wget http://www.kegel.com/wine/winetricks
sh winetricks gecko

Note the sh--it's needed if you have to download winetricks yourself, not needed if you're using winetricks that should have been installed along with Wine. (I use 10.3, and it is definitely included in that package, so I'm assuming it's included in the packages for older version of openSUSE as well.)