[Wine] Re: Warhammer Online on Wine 1.0

burkey wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 23 17:58:12 CDT 2008

I am certainly no expert but those Direct 3D errors looks like it is unable to find a suitable pixel format up the top of that log, which could be why you get a black screen.

Have you tried running it under Crossover games or Cedega?  I think you can get trial versions of both to test it.

I have access to Cedega beta's but do not have access to the war beta yet (pre-ordered CE, waiting on open beta.. or hoping to get into closed beta)

Cedega has more DirectX support that Wine currently so it maybe able to get a little further.

I checked on the Cedega forums and nobody has tried the WAR beta as yet.