[Wine] Numeric Keypad does not work Wine 1.0 + Putty 0.60

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 07:34:12 CDT 2008

2008/6/25 vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:
> Max Rebo wrote:

>> I have a real need to get the numeric keyboard working under putty.  I want to replace scads of windows installs with linux if I can get this solved.

> So what you need putty for? What xterm is not enough?

Some people like PuTTY a whole lot. (I couldn't work without it on
Windows.) And it *should* work fine under Wine, after all.

As it happens, there is a Unix version of PuTTY, which is in most
Linux distros (or can be downloaded and compiled from source). But its
behaviour is not quite identical to the Windows version.

- d.