[Wine] Re: Bringing Notes 4.5 server live...

wilfy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 25 16:14:26 CDT 2008

Errrr...

Thanks for your reply, but that is precisely what I don't want to do.

My version of Notes does all that I want ATM and I can see no benefit in spending (quite a lot) of money to buy a new version  of Notes that works natively under Linux and offers me features I don't need.

I will investigate and see if my version supports other protocols than netbeui, otherwise I'll try out something like kvm. The purpose of the exercise is to shut down a server for good and spend nothing.

I can see that wine may be useful for other apps even if this exercise isn't going to work, and I have learnt a lot so I don't feel the effort is wasted.

Have I missed something?

Best Regards, Paul.