[Wine] Re: autocad 2008 and wine

miciomax wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 26 02:52:37 CDT 2008

ruelle wrote:

> miciomax wrote:
> >
> > Vote for the 2 bugs on Bugzilla and maybe it'll be sooner !
> >

> i've done it..
>
> miciomax wrote:
> >
> > Not exactly.... both patches needed are quite correct, so it is possible that they'll be shortly in wine.
> >

> And now, what/who we are waiting???
> We can send a mail to the person that add patches??
>
> thanks ciao

I don't know if patches are already proposed for inclusion...I'll ask for it.
BTW, besides of 2 patches (and shlwapi for reglister today screen....), I've got an
annoying problem.... the *very* slow display of true type fonts.
Posted the bug report, but it's still unconfirmed. Can you make some tests about it ?
Jus open a (enough rich) drawing with many TT fonts inside and try to pan/zoom it.
Beware, you must have used TT fonts installed in your fonts dir, otherwise autocad will substitute them with non-TT fonts and bug don't appears.
Pan/zoom should be VERY slow, if view is set in 2d wireframe mode, and much faster in 3d wireframe mode.

If you can reproduce it, please go to bugzilla and vote for bug.... that's a really annoying one for normal autocad usage.

Max