[Wine] Re: Numeric Keypad does not work Wine 1.0 + Notepad + Putty 0.60

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 26 09:11:01 CDT 2008

> Can anyone confirm that their numeric keypad -IS- working for them under wine 1.0 (numbers 0-9, /*-+. not just the directional keys) ? What linux distro?

Do you mean in general, or just under putty? I don't have putty, but my numeric keypad works perfectly under all my Wine programs. OpenSUSE 10.3 (32 bit) and Wine 1.0 (and I never had a problem with the numeric keypad in any previous version of Wine either).

I think this is something specific to your install; other people would have noticed and complained about it if it were a widespread problem.

Have you tried deleting the .wine directory and reinstalling?