[Wine] SPORE Createure Creator for Mac may be using Transgaming?

Alam Arias Alam.GBC at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 06:31:08 CDT 2008

I noticed while backing up my MacBook's /Users after I bricked it is
this:
 /Users/USERNAME/Library/Preferences/SPORE Creature Creator
Preferences/wineserver-HOSTNAME.DNS.TLD-USERNAME

then I noticed the SPORE Creature Creator also had dlls and other win32
stuff

Am I crazy or SPORE Creature Creator for Mac is just normal Spore
Creature Creator with Transgaming?

PS. the bricking of my MacBook OS was not done by in any part of Wine,
it was of my fault of the space in between my ears