[Wine] Re: Wine Question or Suggestion?

oViXo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 27 10:26:44 CDT 2008

I'm back to having a working rig.

It seems that the problem was that for whatever reason Wine views the keyboard shortcut to "Activate window menu" option of "Alt+Space", as "Alt+Right mouse button".

Once I was able to un-hide the option of "Keyboard Shortcuts" (System -->Preferences -->Keyboard Shortcuts -->Window Management -->Activate Window menu), and change "Alt+Space" to "Alt+something else" the problem of it happening in Wine using Alt+Right Click stopped.

Using the new version of Ubuntu (8.04) the menu option "Keyboard Shortcuts" option is not hidden. Also on my own computer the fore mentioned  workaround is successful in OpenSuSE 11 as well. Both o/s's are using the Gnome Desktop/Window manager. I'm not sure how to get to the "Keyboard Shortcuts" option in KDE.

THANKS again for all of your posts and suggestions!