[Wine] Warhammer Online on Wine 1.0

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 15:41:08 CDT 2008

2008/6/27 Heinrich <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:
> Got it. But thats only an temporary solution, because we want to get away
> from Windows using Linux and wine. That also means, that I have to boot
> Windows every time I want to patch. I hope the Final version runs on wine(Crossover).

Tell that to EA. Tell them that you want a native Linux port:
http://www.info.ea.com/company/company_prlist.php

Even if they won't port this particular game, if they see that there
is demand for games on Linux then future games will be written for
Linux.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il