[Wine] Re: Forte Agent windowing problem

mareich wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 27 18:32:26 CDT 2008

It was interesting to see your posting, because I think I'm seeing the same behavior with Forte Agent 3.2 under Wine on OSX (Mac).  I am running Tiger (OSX 10.4.11) with DarWine 0.9.53.  At first, I thought the window looked strange with the extra scroll bar on the right side, but your description and screen shots seem to be the same thing.  I'm new to Wine, so haven't used previous versions to compare.  In my case, this behavior occurs as soon as I open Agent the first time.