[Wine] Re: strange display problems with configuring and running wine

Sekra wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 28 12:12:14 CDT 2008

well the problem occurs also when I run winecfg and if there is no .wine directory. But I tried that and it did not help. Again the screen goes crazy and it looks like there would actually be 2 desktops when the screen is "crazy" split right down the middle of my screen. Could wine for some strange reason think that I have a cloned or extended desktop since I did try to view videos via my TV a while back but it didnt work since I could only get B/W picture to my tv using a s-video cable..