[Wine] Ugly screen in City of Heroes and mouse problem

upchucky wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 29 10:25:27 CDT 2008

is there a tweak for coh for a nasty looking screen? my mouse and all my power buttons appear as a big square.
the screen appears like it is missing every second line of graphics.

I am running ubuntu 7.10, on a dell xps genII
2 gig intel processor
2 gig ram
nvidia 6800 ultra 256m on board
glx framerate is average 12,000fps

vid is set to 1024x768

wine ver is 0.9.46

I cant use wine ver 1 unless i upgrade to ubuntu 8.
I cant upgrade ubuntu until the new version is received in the mail Via my linux magazine subscription, (cant download it because of limits by my ISP) and even then i usually wait until the bugs are found and fixed first.