[Wine] Re: Ugly screen in City of Heroes and mouse problem

upchucky wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 29 16:58:45 CDT 2008

Hello Vitamin,

Did I miss something in the wine instructions? it says that Wine Ver 1 does not work on ubuntu 7.10

that was why I said I can't upgrade wine unless i upgrade Ubuntu first.

if there is a way to make wine ver 1 work with ubuntu 7.10 then I'm willing and able.

My ISP restricts me to 350meg downloads so I must wait for versions of Ubuntu to be mailed to me, that is why I can't upgrade Ubuntu to use wine Ver 1. yet.