[Wine] Re: LDS Scripture Search Reverse Text

srilyk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 30 10:55:49 CDT 2008

So, I started running a regression test, and got about 50% through (well, I'm guessing it was around there), it complied several times... and then I started dying with this error:

Code:
signal_i386.o: In function `setup_exception':
/home/wayne/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/signal_i386.c:940: undefined reference to `VALGRIND_MAKE_WRITABLE'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
winegcc: ccache failed.
make[2]: *** [ntdll.dll.so] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/wayne/wine-git/dlls/ntdll'
make[1]: *** [ntdll] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/wayne/wine-git/dlls'
make: *** [dlls] Error 2

I haven't been able to find anything particularly helpful about how to fix the problem.

Any advice? TIA