[Wine] Some bugs in various programs

WiseAllec wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 1 16:43:07 CST 2008

Hi, first off, I'd like to thank the wine dev team for such a great project, because of which I have switched completely to Linux :D

As for the main subject of this message, I have found some bugs in some programs that I usually use... Here is a list of what I have found so far:

Code:
Bug report:
	Macromedia Dreamweaver 8:
		Text boxes do not update until mouse is moved

	Macromedia Flash 8:
		Font drop down selection menu repeats font entries more or less 5 times for each font

	Macromedia Freehand MX 11.0.2:
		Tools menu does not appear automatically on start, but is enabled, I have to disable and re enable it to make it appear

	IsoBuster 2.3.1.0:
		When using the sector view function, this is what appears in the window:

			offset 	    data
			 0000  : etc etc etc
			 0920  : etc etc etc
			 0910  : etc etc etc
			 0010  : etc etc etc

The version of wine that I am using is 0.9.55, I will report back here after I have installed the latest version of wine, and cross off any bug that has been solved, when it is available for my distro in the repos.