[Wine] FAQ Topics

Markus Hitter mah at jump-ing.de
Mon Mar 3 07:32:54 CST 2008

Am 03.03.2008 um 14:13 schrieb Marc:

> Not a lot of people reads the "READ FIRST" posts.

Because "Read First" is a meaningless heading and in many forums,
those sticky posts are out of date.

> From the phpBB point of view, I think it is much easier to show the
> guidelines in the "Start a new topic" page

Excellent idea. I'd try to keep the guidelines short (the FAQ is
already there) and "... if you think this isn't answered in the FAQ
and it's worth to take developers away from improving Wine for a
moment, feel invited to ask your specific question. Don't forget to
include some info about your system (operating system, Wine version)."

Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/