[Wine] Re: STARTING needs a great deal too LONG

Spielor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 4 11:00:23 CST 2008

> What are your PC specs? mostly RAM and HD performance/space/filesystem also affect.

That can't be the reason because it worked well first (as said). 3GB RAM, 2,66 GHz

> Do you have any network printers by any chance?

No.

> Have you tried renaming ~/.wine directory and starting winecfg?

For example naming it to ".wine2"? I just tried now. Result:

Code:
felix at felix:~$ winecfg
wine: creating configuration directory '/home/felix/.wine'...
Could not load Mozilla. HTML rendering will be disabled.

Then nothing happens anymore.

btw, sorry for my bad english.