[Wine] Animated Cursor Support

Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes alex at thehandofagony.com
Wed Mar 5 12:05:30 CST 2008

Hi, and once again thanks for the patch!  After a few people on wine-users
mentioned cursor patch problems, I decided to update the how-to with a
current Wine version (personally I'm quite happy with Wine 0.9.50 :) )

The patches didn't work; I only got a plain X11 cursor.  Are they working for
you with current Wine?

Alexander