[Wine] Re: OpenCanvas 1.1 + Wacom Intuos Oddness

TheBaron wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 5 16:57:57 CST 2008

As far as I know the system wine is the one I've just compiled. make install was ran, and wine --version returns wine-0.9.56.

Environment variables always confused me. Not something I've paid much attention to.

Even so, I've ran the command you suggested, and updated my Google doc with the new output.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=df8c5djt_2zqvd3df2

I had to do two takes on this, first time I tried and tried and couldn't get a divide by zero, although the axis inversion and jumping still ocoured.

Thanks muchly for the help with this.