[Wine] Mailing list <-> forum gateway

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Wed Mar 5 21:06:18 CST 2008

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
> On Monday 03 March 2008, my mailbox was graced by a missive
>  from "DARKGuy ." <dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com> who wrote:
>

>> can use the mailing list instead.
>>

> Mailing list now getting clogged up with beginners questions.

At one time WE all were beginners.  It is up to us to help them get
where they want to go.  I'm all for a FAQ, and I've read the one on the
Wiki and it is fine as-is.  We need to educate the noobs that such a
thing exists and that the answer to their current question is there.
> For me that's it, I'm leaving, and you'll have to find new maintainers for the
> apps I maintained.

Please continue to maintain the Apps.  You just don't have to read the
list to find that there are problems with them or that users are
experiencing problems by reading the list.

James McKenzie