[Wine] Re: OpenCanvas 1.1 + Wacom Intuos Oddness

TheBaron wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 6 13:41:27 CST 2008

I'll run wine from the source folder for now. Seems to be the safest option.

I've applied the patch, and indeed there are no more divide by zero errors; or at least, none that I could generate. (I did get 'unrecognised option --git' when running the attachment, but used the contents anyways.). Thanks for fixing that one.

Here's the output from loading oC, writing Test, then closing. Anything more and the log file gets a bit huge. Y axes still inverted, and still the odd jumps to the center of the screen when the pen leaves the tablet.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=df8c5djt_2zqvd3df2