[Wine] Re: Wine 0.9.56 Photoshop CS activation

stephan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 8 03:48:06 CST 2008

hmm i got following error:

Code:

stephan at giant:~$ sh winetricks vcrun6
fixme:spoolsv:serv_main (0 (nil))
err:advapi:service_get_status service protocol error - failed to read pipe r = 0  count = 0!
Executing cabextract /home/stephan/.winetrickscache/vcredist.exe
winetricks: 956: cabextract: not found
Note: command 'cabextract /home/stephan/.winetrickscache/vcredist.exe' returned status 127.  Aborting.
stephan at giant:~$

I also tried "wine iexplore http://www.winehq.org". The "gecko-engine-setup" starts correctly.

My PSCS still quits, I don't have time to reinstall PSCS now with renaming the ".wine" folder, but I will give you feedback when it's done. ;)

thanks for your help so far,
Stephan