[Wine] Mixer and WOW

bradley newton haug bradleyhaug at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 11:53:19 CST 2008

Jim,

alsa has been spitting that stuff out on midi devices for a bit.  Your
mpu-401 midi input won't help much for audio =D.  It can be ignored.

check wowwikis wine page  for some tips on getting vent working it's a pain
due to alsa grabbing your card for wow.  I use 2 cards to get around it, and
some
clever alsa configs could probably get it running on one.. there was a nice
oss2jack app I used to use but it hasn't been updated for almost a year and
doesn't work on the newer kernels.

another unpleasant option is to run vent on another machine.