[Wine] Re: Fonts are too small in menu bar

hasi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 8 15:02:03 CST 2008

I suppose you could change the fonts in the menus, tooltips and message boxes using winecfg. Go to the "Desktop Integration" tab. There you can set these fonts and font sizes. I do that frequently to get decent-looking apps.
Other fonts of the GUI may be "hardwired" into the applications and hard to access. There is, BTW also a "Screen Resolution" slider on the "Graphics" tab. I'm not sure what it does or if it has an effect on the fonts. Just providing a lead here. Good luck.
--hasi