[Wine] Lineage2

Kvark wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 9 01:37:24 CST 2008

Hello, i use search and dont find nothing about how to run lineage2 with wine :( may be here some body help me?

I have good knowlege on windows but in Linux world i am newbee (zzz zzz) :)

So I have instaled openSuse 10.3 (russian), I install wine from rpm for suse (its work fine on some small programs like calc notepad etc.) I copy Lineage2 all directory to my home directory into linux from windows partition (already patched version to connect to our server, on windows is work fine!) but then i run wine (last one, .57) at first it says that my AGP drivers is disabled O_o after show welcome screen (not login) its crash - and tell that "No Geforce drivers find" O_O but i use Asus laptop Intel Core 2, ATI x160 (drivers installed) 4Gb ram, 250Gb hdd, any ideas how to run l2?