[Wine] Strange error porting from Core 2 Duo to Core Duo

Dee Ayy dee.ayy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 17:34:31 CDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 11:07 PM, vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Remove ~/.wine directory and reinstall your application

Cool.
I moved ~/.wine to ~/oldwine
uninstalled and reinstalled wine through macports
launched wine to run my exe (it wasn't an "installed" type app)

On the first run I got:
wine: creating configuration directory '/Users/aUserDir/.wine'...
Could not load Mozilla. HTML rendering will be disabled.
err:wgl:X11DRV_wglGetProcAddress No libGL on this box - disabling
OpenGL support !
err:wgl:X11DRV_wglGetProcAddress No libGL on this box - disabling
OpenGL support !
err:wgl:X11DRV_wglGetProcAddress No libGL on this box - disabling
OpenGL support !
wine: '/Users/aUserDir/.wine' created successfully.

And on the second run I only saw the output I expected.
Thanks.