[Wine] .NETFramework

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Sun Mar 9 21:40:26 CDT 2008

On Monday March 10 2008 01:16:12 gjvblack wrote:
> I installed and it looks like if it "did really install", but then i try
> opening the program and it doesn't run.

	1) Make sure that you did followed steps in the howto exactly.
	2) If it doesn't work run "rm -rf ~/.wine; wineprefixcreate" and try again
with clean WINE prefix.
	3) Now do everything step-by-step as described in the howto. Make sure that
you compiled and installed WINE from source correctly (it is good idea to
remove WINE package(s) provided by your distro to prevent "collisions").
	4) Does it work now? If not then this means that these experimental patches
and instructions in the howto just don't work for your application - in this
case you need to wait until WINE will have official support for .NET 2.0 (or
at least improved experimental patches/howto) and this may take a while...