[Wine] Remove / block DARKGuy user from the forum and mailing list

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 00:31:20 CDT 2008

This whole argument is just silly. You simply get angry because I don't use
a text client. It's -your- problem, not mine. I use gmail for ANY of the
mailing lists I am subscribed in and in all the time I have been in mailing
lists, you're the first one to complain for something as stupid as that. If
you don't like my HTML then simply block it, that's not gonna make me angry,
provoke me or anything like that - in fact it'll make me happier as I won't
be bothering your 1337-console-ness :).

I tried looking for you in #winehq but it seems you're not there - I was
hoping to try to solve this personally (since the issue is obviously
personal) but it seems you want it the public way, there you go.