[Wine] wine error causing reboot

socphoenix wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 10 11:30:50 CDT 2008

I recently installed wine onto my system, and have been trying to use it, but it causes the computer to reboot.  The terminal tells me that it didn't load "MOZILLA  HTM" correctly, and then flashes something quickly about rendering being unable to do something, it doesn't give me time to read it before it sends me back to the login screen.  I'm afraid I don't know too much specifics about my system right now, as I am on a Windows partition (I want to use Wine so I can stop using Windows).  If anyone needs more information I will be happy to add it.