[Wine] Remove / block DARKGuy user from the forum and mailing list

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Mon Mar 10 23:20:57 CDT 2008

Dan Kegel wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 10:31 PM, DARKGuy . <dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This whole argument is just silly. You simply get angry because I don't use
>>  a text client. It's -your- problem, not mine. I use gmail for ANY of the
>>  mailing lists I am subscribed in and in all the time I have been in mailing
>>  lists, you're the first one to complain for something as stupid as that. If
>>  you don't like my HTML then simply block it
>>

> Darkguy, the wine mailing lists are all ASCII by convention;
> you can probably get away with posting HTML if you're
> polite and helpful, but you seem to have stepped on some toes.
> If you could try to blend in a bit more, it might help.
>
> Please, folks, can we avoid foul language and childish behavior
> on the wine mailing lists?
> - Dan

Sure.  Read RFC 1855.  No HTML and bottom post.  Don't do that, you go
away.  Simple.

BTW, HTML wastes bandwidth DarkGUY.  You may not, nor do I, have to pay
by the byte, but there are others that do.

Be considerate.  Get rid of the HTML, it is not allowed, period.  Get
rid of the top post, it is rude and inconsiderate when this is a bottom
post or better intersperse mailing list.  It is not business mail, where
top posting is encouraged (and where I worked, required.)

James McKenzie