[Wine] running application from gnome-terminal

alfredo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 11 13:36:01 CDT 2008

Hi, i was tracing some problems with the ms train simulator. I have found a problem never seen before and have no explanation.
I could run the program by clicking the icon on my desktop. Then i want to debug the program and copy/paste the commandline from the desktop-icon to a gnome-terminal and press enter. The app started but gives me an error like ... has a problem detected...
Same behaviour if i paste the commandline in a alt-F2 box (execute command).
Any idea what is going wrong.
My System is an ubuntu 7.10 with gnome, wine version 0.9.57.