[Wine] Re: Problems with Litlink V.3

spider-lx wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 11 16:44:23 CDT 2008

Ok, I did that. The messages in the terminal look better now but there's still this black flickering and the freeze after a while. This part of the messages still keeps coming up when I start :

fixme:actctx:parse_assembly_elem wrong version for assembly manifest
fixme:actctx:parse_manifest_buffer failed to parse manifest L"C:\\Programme\\Litlink v3\\Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC\\Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC.manifest"
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC"

What does that mean : "parse_manifest_buffer failed to parse manifest" and "parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC"" ? Maybe that's the problem ?