[Wine] Re: Relocating WINE prefix

Falcata wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 12 10:48:18 CDT 2008

My hard drive size is 80gb.  During the install, I was in a hurry, and the size of my home partition was set to 7.5gb.  That space was taken up quickly when I installed Elder Scrolls IV.

Anyways, I managed to repartition my hard drive without any problems, using the GParted LiveCD.  Now, both my root and home partitions are set to 39gb.

I must comment, though, that a strange thing happened with the liveCD, though.  I burned a copy of it, and the copy didn't work.  This morning, I acted on a whim and inserted into my computer's CD drive, which said it was blank.  I opened up k3b to rewrite it, and the program hanged, forcing me to reboot.  After rebooting, I re-opened k3b to take a look at the CD.  It was saying that the CD was using 800mb of it's capacity, when it's capacity is actually 700mb.  I tried burning again, this time using a USB burner, and it worked fine.  I'm guessing that the CD burner on my computer is faulty, so I'm going to contact the place I bought it from and get a replacement.