[Wine] BUG: Mailing list strips PGP signatures

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 18:10:47 CDT 2008

On 13/03/2008, vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>  Paul Johnson wrote:
>  > On Thursday 13 March 2008 01:27:23 pm Paul Johnson wrote:

>  > > -------------- next part --------------
>  > > A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
>  > > Name: not available
>  > > Type: application/pgp-signature

>  > This is a bug, guys.  PGP signatures should not be stripped.

> Yes it's a bug. Only not that they are being stripped. But that you sending them to the mailing list in the first place. DO NOT send them - that's all

I propose that PGP signatures should only be kept in messages sent to
the list in HTML, Rich Text or Word .doc file format.

(If there's any problem reading those formats, I suggest using Windows
software running under this handy software I have that provides a
compatibility layer for Unix-like systems. It's really rather
interesting and good.)

- d.