[Wine] DNS9 folks - please add to test data

shengchieh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 13 19:41:27 CDT 2008

If you are successfully running DNS9 (Dragon NaturallySpeaking version
9), please enter your test result in

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=5402

This is especially true if you are using a different distro than Susan,
who is the only one who has test results posted (and thank to her for
the documentation).

I also posted a question there, almost 2 weeks ago, which includes a
question about bypassing registration (either register or skip registration;
not stuck at registration) - so if you have a solution, please post there.

Thank you!

Sheng-Chieh

p.s. Alvin Murphy, I'm especially interested if you got thru since I'm
running MiniMe 2008 on the laptop.