[Wine] Re: Please vote for your favorite Wine-1.0 bugs...

Max wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 13 20:22:03 CDT 2008

I would personally love seeing the following bug fixed.
It is a bug that apparently cannot simply be fixed quickly, but requires a lot more work than other bugs. It's the "Mouse leaving the window" bug in all Unreal 2 based games. If this bug were to be fixed for the grand release of wine 1.0, it would be awesome for not only me, but dozens of other users with this problem.

Good luck on the road to wine 1.0, you sure as hell are several steps ahead of Transgaming, keep it up.