[Wine] BUG: Mailing list strips PGP signatures

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Thu Mar 13 22:47:41 CDT 2008

Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Thursday 13 March 2008 07:15:31 pm vitamin wrote:
>

>> I think you did not get that. Ok for those in the tank I'll repeat: NO
>> ATTACHMENTS OF ANY KIND! If you can not configure your client to not attach
>> useless stuff - then change client.
>>

> Better idea:  Fix the list to comply with RFC 4880.

No.  There is another RFC about attachements sent to mailing lists.
Comply with that one.  Do not sign messages sent to mailing lists.
Mailman is acting correctly and is stripping off attachments.

RFC 4880 is for person-to-person e-mail authentication, repudiation, and
content encryption.

James McKenzie