[Wine] RE : Re: HOW TO START WINE

Gardou Jérôme jgardou at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 14 07:16:38 CDT 2008

Back to the "Why does this aspect of linux doesn't look like the Windows one?" thread.
I'm sorry to say it like that, but this desn't matter. f someone does not liike the look and feel of liunx desktops, go to see if Windows or MacOS can do it for you.

Anyway, taht is not a Wine problem. It is distro and/or Desktop environments choices.

Timeout <wineforum-user at winehq.org> a écrit :
David Gerard wrote:

> A known interface counts as "friendly" to people unfamiliar with a
> given new thing.
>

> - d.

I am then lucky to have learned using a computer in the dos era (pre-windows).
I found myself again with cd, cd.., although del is now rm.
For the younger generation it may not be that easy.