[Wine] Help with Netsoccer

_anderson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 15 17:16:59 CDT 2008

Hi! There's a small online game that wich i'm a frequent player of, which is Netsoccer (www.netsoccer.biz)... But I decided to get rid of windows, since I tested the ubuntu live cd, so i installed ubuntu. Then, in order to play my favorite game, i installed wine and downloaded Netsoccer... I read some tutorials and got wine working... But i can't get Netsoccer working =(.. I get an error when i initialize it, which is the following:

[Image: http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r116/_Anderson_/Semttulo-1.png ]

Can anyone please help me with this? The EAccess thing is the first thing that show up, and next it opens alot of error popups like the one which shows up the EAccess one..

Please i really wanna to keep ubuntu and the game =(