[Wine] Re: Developpers vs users

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 16 05:23:36 CDT 2008

I don't want to point the finger at the person who wrote it.
It was on an answer of a bug (not mine) that I received per E-Mail yesterday because of a comment on it.
I think either the writer of the comment in German will find himself or anyway Dan Kegel because he answered in German that the concerned person made a great job in the patch that was offered.

It's better not to put too much oil on the fire.
As far as I concerned I removed as many as my comment from Wine as I could because I don't want to see such reaction again on an automatic reply.