[Wine] Re: Animated Cursor Support

Griswold wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 17 00:32:53 CDT 2008

Sleaka J wrote:

> Griswold wrote:
> > You are more than welcome to go ahead and implement them yourself or hire someone to do it for you, though.  :)
>

> You know, it would just be cheaper for me to stick with my XP install as that works fine, and I really don't have any idea on how to implement animated cursors myself.
>
> Looks like Linux/Wine just isn't for me. Good luck though.

Good luck to you too!  Linux and Wine are not right for everyone right now.  Best advice is to use what works best for you and just check back every year or so and see what progress is made.

To clarify: I will get animated cursors implemented, they are just, at least for me, really difficult to get correct enough to be included into Wine.  It will happen, though.  :)