[Wine] Returned mail from forum gateway

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 03:12:11 CDT 2008

On 17/03/2008, Paul Johnson <baloo at ursine.ca> wrote:
>  > That's silly.  Imagine there is no reject message, then someone
>  > posting to the thread will spam everyone else about why his post
>  > didn't show up in the ML or the forum.
>
> The whole thing would be moot if there was only a mailing list as is the case
>  for most free software projects.

‎While I couldn't agree with you more, I did not want to bring that
subject up again.

So long as the forum does not interfere with proper functioning of the
mailing list, let it be. The moment that it starts spamming (for lack
of a better word) the list with reject messages, it needs to go. Yes,
I _could_ killfile the messages, but that is a patch, not a solution.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.