[Wine] Re: Sync use accounts between appdb, wine-bugs and wine-forums

jnewman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 17 08:32:56 CDT 2008

I think the main problem is doing the work, and then maintaining it forever. The only internally written project here is the AppDB. Bugzilla and the Forums are open source projects maintained outside of WineHQ. If we ever want to upgrade to new versions of PHPbb and Bugzilla, our patches would need to be ported over each time.

It's not impossible, but it is also not something that can be done carelessly.